Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mystery and Romance on a Texas Ranch



The kidnapping of Eden and Clay's daughter five years ago tore them apart. Eden in on the verge of agreeing to marry someone else when Clay appears in her life. They're still married because he didn't sign and return the divorce papers, and he has news about Brianna, their daughter. He received a postcard telling him that she's at Bluebird Ranch in Texas, a ranch that specializes in giving foster children a ranch experience.


The story is fast paced. Eden and Clay are likeable characters, and we want to know what really happened to their daughter. It keeps you reading trying to discover which girl is theirs. I enjoyed the story and felt the Christian background was handled very well. I also loved the setting.

I did find the opening hard to believe. I don't think lawyers just lose track of divorce papers even if they have health issues. This opening bothered me and kept me from enjoying the story until Eden and Clay arrived at the ranch. From that point on, it was very well done.

I recommend this book if you like romance, and mystery with a Christian flavor.

I reviewed this book as part of the Thomas Nelson Booksneeze Program.  

No comments:

Post a Comment