Wednesday, September 9, 2020

For Lovers of Italian Food

 


Joey Campanaro, owner of Little Owl Restaurant in New York City has produced a cookbook that feels like a family get together. The recipes are mouth-watering, but I loved the stories and pictures that went with them. It felt like being gathered around an Italian family table.


For me, the recipes are a little too complicated for everyday, but would be wonderful for company or a special occasion. I particularly liked the Italian Wedding Soup recipe. It has always been one of my favorites and his suggestions like baking the meatballs before adding them seemed like a great idea.


The pictures are wonderful. Even if you don’t attempt to cook the food yourself, the book is definitely worth reading.


I received this book from Net Galley for this review.



No comments:

Post a Comment