Friday, June 10, 2011

An Over View of Sara Palin's Positions



Sara Palin is a dynamic figure who polarizes public opinion. This book pulls together her views on a variety of topics from economics, to family, religion, gun control, foreign policy and other areas.

I like Sara Palin. I think she has the best interests of America at heart. This was reinforced by the quotations presented in this book. I particularly enjoyed her views on foreign policy, economics and energy. This lady has good ideas and contrary to the opinion of the media she knows what she's talking about.

On the negative side, the book does get repetitious. Many of the same ideas continually crop up in different sections, particularly her views on energy policy. However, since the book is intended as a resource for her quotes, I don't think this is a draw back.

I recommend this book to all friends of Sara Palin.

I reviewed the book as part of the Thomas Nelson Booksneeze Program.   

No comments:

Post a Comment