Friday, December 10, 2021

Excites Your Creativity

 


I love these coloring books. I can’t draw well, but colors are important to me. I love deciding how to enhance the drawings with colors of my choice. It stimulates your creativity. I particularly liked the section in this book where finished colored plates by readers were displayed. Some of them were truly wonderful and provided inspiration.


Some people have complained about the repetition of plates from other books. I thought it was a great idea. It gave me a chance to try new color schemes on the plates I’d already done.


I highly recommend this coloring book. It can be relaxing to fill in these wonderful pictures. It always makes me feel more creative and even spills over into other work.


I received this book from Dutton for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment