Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Another Gorgeous Kirby Rosanes Coloring Book

 


Every time a new Kirby Rosanes coloring book comes out I think it’s better than the last. I love the intricate imaginative pictures. Each one is a challenge to color. In this edition, the work of several colorists is showcased. The full color pictures are beautiful, but even better is the critique that accompanies each one. I learned a lot by reading them.


The book is solidly constructed with heavy pages so the colors won’t bleed through. I highly recommend this book if you’re a fan of Kirby Rosanes.I think the fantasy pictures are some of his best. If you’re interested in getting started as a colorist, this is a terrific book to pick up.


I received this book from Penguin Random House for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment