Monday, May 9, 2011

Crammed with Information for Website Builders



If you want to try building your own website, this is the book to buy. Bell covers the basics of what a website is, what you need to consider in building a website, and which tools are needed. Although the book contains lots of basic information, there are more advanced chapters on html, building business sites, and using multi-media.

I can't say enough good things about this book. I've used many of his tools to build my website and they are as useful as he says. The open source software he recommends is excellent. There are many useful websites to checkout and lists of places to get information. I wish I'd had this book when I built my website.

“Build a Website for Free” is a valuable resource for anyone interested in building and maintaining websites. I highly recommend it.

I reviewed this book as part of the Amazon Vine Program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment